Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's definitely not my first time to see such stuff, but what I saw today was the most horrible thing I saw. I've seen a dead cat, a dead frog, lots of dead roaches, err what else? Anyway, this one I'm gonna talk about is totally gruesome. Just this morning as I was walking to school with Nikka, I saw a big lump on the road just ahead of us. It was... bloody. There was a deep gash over the abdomen, with dried blood smeared all over it. Here comes the worst part, I THINK it was a rat, but I can't be so sure. You know why? Cause, the body had no head. Yep. It is beheaded. It was so disgusting! Good thing I didn't eat a heavy breakfast or else I'm sure the food's gonna come out the moment I saw that dead body. Yuck!


There was a mass today from 9-10:30 so classes during that time were cancelled. But we weren't affected because that was really our free period. So the block and Nikka and Ken hang out at Matteo Ricci to study for our Math Long Test. It was great bonding time, especially with Nikka and Ken. Well the LT was okay. Just hope the scores will turn out the same.


I love my PE! I love swimming! I love the water. I really should have been a pirate, or a mermaid, or a sailor, or a water nymph, or....