Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I had a great weekend last week. On Friday, I went ice skating with my blockmates. Though my legs still hurt after swimming 18 laps the day before, they got worse after skating. But who cares right? On Saturday morning, I was really busy with Blue Christmas. The little kid Joshua was so cute and so sweet. :p Then after that I went shopping with Mom and cous. I FINALLY met Bents, and he's taller than me sadly. But heck? Who cares right? Saturday night, I attended Jatu's debut, which was held at faraway Malabon. I not only attended it, I hosted it, and I prepared our batch's surprise presentation for Jeatte. Well, the efforts were worth it definitely because I was sure Jeatte was really happy. On Sunday, we celebrated Pat's birthday at Circles. Salmon and chocolates, we meet again my all time favorites! Then that night I attended Hanna's birthday celebration, and went on camwhoring with my girls. The weekend was definitely tiring and so rest-less. But it was fun, full of adventure, I wish I could spend more weekdays like that!