Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I was going over my highschool projects and I found this. Wow, I wonder how my mind was working then... hehe... hope you guys like it!

My ABCs
A - accepts failure with an open mind
B - a bookworm; I love to read books
C - creative; that's why I love to draw
D - determined in everything I do
E - energetic everyday, ready for the challenges in store for me
F - funny and likes to tickle others' funny bones
G - gentle both in mind and heart
H - helpful to the max
I - idealistic person with goals in life
J - jolly personality equipped with lots of jokes
K - kind-hearted person
L - loyal to my friends
M - mythology is my favorite
N - numerous friends around me
O - outdoor person; likes sports, shopping and vacations
P - patient to all those who need my help
Q - quick-thinking person who reacts quickly in situations
R - reliable to my family and friends
S - sensitive and sheds tears easily
T - thoughtful to everyone
U - understanding in situations
V- vigilant and aware of my surroundings
W - a workaholic; there's never a boring day for me
X - eXtraordinary in every way I can
Y - youthful and filled with vigor
Z - possess zeal as I accomplish my dreams!