Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas break has officially begun! To start with, here are some things I plan to do over the break:

1. Gimicking
1.1. with Powder and Tidibur <--- this one will be merged, we're basically one big happy family anyway!
1.2. with Stace and Sharm ( and Bents probably?! ) <--- I miss my Chinese gang!
1.3. Block N <--- let's go skating at MOA!
1.4. with my cuzzin and my mom <--- 168 haggling is the best!
1.5. starbatch batch party <--- definitely hope this pushes through. Leslie.... :P

2. You Tube-ing teleseries
2.1. Magicians of Love <--- I'm in episode 5!
2.2. Bleach <--- Where did I stop??!!
2.3. A Game of Love <--- Haven't even started this one.... *slamsfaceontable*
2.4. Grey's Anatomy?! <--- Wanna check this out... go with the flow you know... hehe...

3. Weffriddle-ing <--- Batch 4 here i come!

4. Eclipse-ing <--- As much as I want to avoid this, I can't. Team 8 we gotta practice!

5. Write AT LEAST one chapter for ABOL. <--- I failed doing this last sembreak.

6. Finish my song and hopefully write a new one. <--- anyone good with notes? | anyone knows where to find note-converter software? | 143 club we're gonna record soon, I hope.