Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The greatest problem in my life, is that I can't stop myself from mixing reality and fantasy. Yes. I fantasize a lot, and by that I really mean A LOT! I believe there's nothing wrong with dreaming. Dreaming, in fact, sort of inspires me to work harder so as to be able to achieve my seemingly impossible dreams. But yeah, dreams and fantasies have bad effects on me too because sometimes my imagination gets too carried away. Take Ehlo Huang for instance. Yes. I love him, though I know it will take a miracle to bring the two of us together. Somehow, this Ehlo Huang craze has brought me to think about my future. Now, what bothers me isn't how I can meet Ehlo, but what I should start doing now so that I can do what I want. Yes I like programming, so I take up Computer Science. But now I come to realize, that there are a lot of other things that I really like. I like music; I want to be a singer, a composer, a music artist even. I like drawing; I want to be a cartoonist. I want to work at Walt Disney Studios. Yep. There's nothing wrong with dreaming, but it's frustrating to know that all you're dreaming of could be reality, and could be a mere fantasy as well.




I love Ehlo Huang.


Oops. Did I just say that?


But seriously, this IS a serious post.