Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Vacation journals...

Day.1 - 12.21
First day of vacation, I've decided to really enjoy myself. I spent the whole day watching videos from YouTube. Sadly, I still haven't finished Magician's of Love. But heck, YouTube will never vanish from me, so if I don't finish it this break, there's still summer vacation, and next school year's sembreak. Good luck to me!

Day.2 - 12.22
I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm actually programming! I finished Eksaitobaiku, and I got tired of finishing Speed Tic-Tac-Toe. (Why isn't it working?!) Right now, I still have to prepare for a party I'm hosting for my Pa's friends. Work... work... work...

Day.3 - 12.23
I went shopping with my Godparents today. We went to Shangrila mall to buy the raffle prizes needed for the party. It was really fun. There are so many toys, yet they are all so expensive. It's great to be a kid again, but it's greater to be rich. hehe... Then we ate at Green Tomato afterwards. The pasta was great and so is the pizza. I've always like thin crust pizzas, that is why I prefer Yellow Cab over Pizza Hut. When I got home we went to visit family friends to deliver their Christmas gifts. It was really tiring.

Day.4 - 12.24
It's Tin's birthday! We took our lunch at Pancake House then we went home to prepare for the party that night. Mom prepared fried chicken and spaghetti: all Tin's favorites. My cousins also brought along with them their PS2. Yey! I competed with my other cousins in Nitro Kart racing and Chicken Little mini kart racing. haha... It's definitely great to be a kid again!

Day.5 - 12.25
Christmas Day! As usual, we set off really early today to visit my parents' godparents. From Binondo to Zapote and from Zapote back, it was a really tiring but exciting road trip. Yes, it was quite boring for a Christmas Day, but at least I spent it with my parents, and my big family.

Day.6 - 12.26
Today is the day of the party I am to host. All the kids enjoyed I guess, even though just a few of them participated in the games. But they definitely enjoyed the raffle. I enjoyed watching the kids play around and have fun. And of course, I like the one and only prize I got from the party: a Clue boardgame! Yah!