Saturday, December 02, 2006

I just realized last night that, not only am I addicted to tea and coffee, I'm actually addicted to alcoholic liquor too! hehe... Well, I guess I am a drinker. :)

The first time I drank red wine was at home on New Year's Eve. Well, I think it doesn't really count as red wine since it tasted like grape juice to me, just a bit more concentrated and bitter. But I liked it, although I was underaged then so, that's all I could have then.

The first time I drank beer was during a gathering with my parents' friends. My godmother, who is a good drinker herself, offered me a glass of San Miguel Beer. Well, I was reluctant at first, but since my parents' were smiling, I took the offer and drank the whole glass in one gulp. It tasted like apple juice. Anyway, the important part is... after around two minutes, I was turning into a red tomato, and I could feel myself emitting steam. Hohoho... it was hilarious! It took me an hour for my reddish color to diminish. It was the start of a new love I tell yah! hahahaha....

The second time I drank red wine was during Jewel's debut. I forgot who offered us the wine, but I think it was Jewel's brother. Well, the instant I had my first sip, my sensitivity towards alcohol attacked again. But anyway, I enjoyed every moment of it. I like its bitterness and how it leaves a different sensation once it flows in your insides. I went home slightly drunk that time. hihihi...

The first time I drank champagne was last night during Guenevierre's debut. I was enjoying a glass of fruit punch with Therese and Sherie when a waiter offered us champagne. I said "No" instinctively, but Therese and Sherie nodded, and the waiter gave each of us a glass of champagne. I stared at it for sometime, deciding whether to drink it or not. Sherie then said that we should enjoy every moment of maturity since we're all 18. I smiled and told them that I'm not 18 yet. They laughed and assured me that I'm in the company of "adults" so it's okay if I drink it. And so I did, and guess what? I became "hot" again! Yey! haha... It tasted like pineapple juice, just more alcoholic than the ordinary.

Over all, I liked champagne better. Anyway, by the end of the party, Nadia, Sherie, Kim (although reluctantly) and I joined the dance floor, they were all laughing at me saying that I was already drunk. I scowled at them. Not only when I got home did I realize that perhaps I am drunk, because even though I've regained my natural color, I was attacked by the vanity disease.