Sunday, August 06, 2006

"When someone appreciates you the way you are, it touches something inside your heart, and you find yourself falling for that someone, falling deeply in love."


It's a blessing to have many friends, but it's a better blessing to have friends who are willing to help you in your problems even though they have problems themselves. I'm lucky to have both blessings. If it hadn't been for a good friend of mine, I wouldn't have realized the reason why I've been so emotional for the past two weeks. How profound of him to say it, hehe, but it's really enlightening.


Then I started thinking, putting that Auction House of a program aside, is that the real reason why I fell for him? Is it right of me to fall for him? Is he showing the same affection towards me? Or am I just hanging on to a series of false hopes? I couldn't think properly. So I played my music, guess what was the first song?

~ What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there ~

Sigh. Is fate really on my side? Or is it annoying me again?!