Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wednesday, August 2.

Kimmie's bday! We also had our first GA for CompSat, and as a member of the Secretariat, I had to be at the venue 30 mins before the time to prepare for the registration. It was really fun though, I may not have joined any of the GDs, but I was able to bond with many people, including the CompSat officers.

Thursday, August 3.

What a day! Free cut for Filipino and PE. I only went to school for Math class, then I returned home right after since I still had around 5 hours before the "Anarkista" play. I planned to do some homework before I go back to school. UNFORTUNATELY, I fell asleep and woke up in time to panic that I haven't done ANYTHING yet. I hurriedly edited my last draft for my feature article, took a bath and zoomed back to school. (Of course, I didn't really ZOOM to school, it's a figure of speech that my trip back to school was really rush-rush.) The play was worth it anyway. We finished at around 9:30 pm and by the time I got home I was too tired to study for anything anymore. Boohoo!!!

Friday, August 4.

Ahia's birthday! Yehey! It was also our first hands-on exam in CS. Luckily, I think I did well during the test. What's more, we had a free cut for English! Yebah! Feature article moved to Monday. In the afternoon, I joined Celadon's GA. It was pretty much okay. There were many performances. But it was more like a Judenites' reunion for me. Anyway, we celebrated Ahia's birthday at home. Fried noodles and roast chicken, sigh, never had such a good meal for so long.