Sunday, August 20, 2006

Leave a comment at my tagboard if you want me to do this for you. 1. I'll respond with something random about you. 2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you. 3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in. 4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. 5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you. 6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of. 7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you. 8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. Let's go people!!! haha...



What Meklot wrote for me... and my answers. :P
HONEY.:)
1. The girl who looooooves the Mikee billboard in Katipunan.:D Baaa-haa!!:) ---> If Meklot has Tatsi, I have Mikee... haha...
2. Pirates of the Carribean 2:) Hooohhooo!! Napanuod mo na?:D ---> NOooo... :(
3. Black and White SOCCER-ball-flavored JELLO!!:) Wahahahaha!!:) ---> Yum!!! haha...
4. Evil PE Blockmates. Teehee! ---> Creeeeeepy....!!!!
5. AJSS lang naman noh!:) Hehehehe. Basta, I remember during the last day when you guys were teaching Mark and I to shuffle backwards.:P ---> Tara! Pusoy na!!!
6. Animal? Sparrows. Bees. Funny, eh? ---> Bees and sparrows yahoo!
7. Who's the guy you like in the block? YIKEE!:) ---> Hmm... another issue? hehe...