Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm missing my high school friends. So I'm dedicating this post to all those friends who have made a difference in me.


~ Joshua Aragon - The "little" brother who never fails to amuse me with his corny pick up lines.

~ Jeatte Go - We've been friends since Grade 6, but we really got close only last year. The only person who truly understands everything I feel.

~ Perryn Go - The most annoying but most worth-knowing seatmate in the entire high school history!

~ Jessica Gotamco - I miss the way she slaps me at my shoulder everytime she greets me.

~ Michelle Gotohio - My never-punctual friend. I miss how she always calls me a menopause baby.

~ Aaron Lim - My poetic and accident prone "ahia". I miss his songs and his limp right arm. *poke poke*

~ Xtian Lim - The most responsible and dependable friend I have. I miss the way she laughs at my corny jokes.

~ Dianne Ngan - My "little", childish sister. The basketball addict and the smart girl who never needs to study at all.

~ Frederick Osmena - I need my punching bag!!! And also my really loving and concerned "Ahia", not to mention his cooking.

~ Meng Hua Shen - Forever taskforce-mate. I miss her cute face when she is panicking.

~ Anly Siasin - My cute and cuddly friend. I miss Anly's daily warm greetings of "Good Morning!" and "Habeeeee!!!"

~ Michelle Sy - The best seatmate ever! The only person who can say my name in a really high pitch.

~ Erik Tan - My very sleep-ful friend. Though he spends most of the time sleeping, he's the funniest guy awake!

~ Hanna Tang - My forever best friend. I miss the way we hug each other and our sizes fit perfectly with each other.

~ Diana Ting - How she always has a weird addiction to teddy bears and everything that's violet. I miss her chinky eyes everytime she smiles.

~ Suzzane Uy - Who would forget the Powder babies' dashing and pretty mother? I miss how Straw always comforts me when I'm sad.

~ Rachel Yu - I miss how she calls me "Hunny" and our heart-to-heart chats that last for hours.