Tuesday, August 15, 2006

O-K

Much has happened over the weekend. Besides the fact that I get to see Mikee every school day (obssessed... hihi), school is pretty much O-K for me. We just had our third long test in Math, which is not one very O-K thing. But the O-K part of the day is the UAnP Swap. I was really expecting to see Hanna but well, I guess she's probably too busy to join it. Too bad! Well, I spent a really O-K bonding time with Aldwin, Greg, Daph, Je, Lilia, Fave and Ted. I always went a bit gaga over the balloon inflater or whatever they call it. The program was a success, congratulations to Je! This would definitely be a significant part of my life. Go Nametaggers!!!

O-K after all the O-K stuff, here's the bad parts. 1, I think I'm gonna fail Filipino. 2, I think I'm gonna flunk Filipino. 3, I think I'm getting an F in Filipino. Gad. Then next week is hell week. Two midterms in major subjects next week: CS and Math. So much for the O-K moments. Can't like simply be O-K everyday? for the rest of my life? Sigh.