Friday, August 18, 2006

So the day has arrived. Until now, I am still in shock with what I saw a while ago. I mean, yeah I know I was never good there but I don't really think I deserve it. Not that I flunk my quizzes on purpose. I try you know, I sweat, I bleed trying to get a high score everytime. And what do I get now? I tell you it's unbearable, unexpected and unbearable seeing that bloody mark on your paper and you don't know what you're supposed to do next. Should I be crying? What a sight that would be. But perhaps I will cry, when no one's looking. I've always acted that way, so why would it make any difference this time? Can anyone tell me what I'm going to do? No. No one can help me now... I've always been this helpless. It's not the first time I fall into such a problem. And what do I do? I forcibly swallow that lump and try to forget it. But scar remains. It always does. So why would it make any difference this time?