Saturday, August 26, 2006


Well, here I am getting all emotional over yet another movie. I just watched "Cinderella Story" by Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray (*love you Chad!*). Let's say, I can really reflect my life on this movie. Well, who wouldn't? Perhaps pretty and rich girls wouldn't, but girls like me would surely think that dreaming of your prince is simply a dream, and nothing more than that. Well, not everyone can be as lucky as Hillary Duff, meeting her prince over the web. And even though they went through a lot of things, well, they still ended up together didn't they? I thought, when will that happen to me? In five, ten, years I guess. Or perhaps, I'll never be that lucky at all. Not that I haven't loved at all, but like what the movie said, it's useless to wait for your prince, when he never thought of treating you as his princess. If that's the case for me, so why do I have to love? Why do I have to fall for someone, even though I know, in my right mind, that things will never work out for us at all? That he, in his right mind, wouldn't see me as a princess, but an ugly duckling? And that this ugly duckling will never become the beautiful swan she had dreamt of becoming. So, why is fate doing this to me? Can anyone tell me why?




*But I can't wait for him. Because waiting for you, is like waiting for rain in this drought: useless and disappointing."