Monday, July 10, 2006

service

Today's my first two hours of service as a scholar. I went to ADSA to see if there's anything I can do. Well, they started me with the easy jobs at first.
1.) I pasted labels on boxes. Don't ask me what they are for. Registration thingy I think.
2.) I stuck double sided tape to nametags for some seminar or sumfink.
3.) I was handed some memos and a stapler and I started posting these memos on all org bulletin boards all over campus.
4.) I helped fastening the documents to folders.
5.) I cut slips of paper with THE paper cutter, where I eventually hurt myself and bled a lot. It was a difficult task too because I wasn't able to sliced the paper straight so I had to trim them one by one with pinking shears.

Besides my wound, which still hurts, the service was pretty fun! I'm going back there within the week. hehe... toodles!