Friday, July 28, 2006

Interview with Mikee Lee

Seeing Mikee on TV is one thing, but talking to him personally is another story. Well it is indeed another story, a long story if I may specify, a long story worth telling, but because of my incurable laziness, this is one long story I won't be telling here. haha... To cut the long story short, I was able to interview Mikee and chat with him for over an hour, even at the most inappropriate place at the Gonzaga cafeteria, but as I said, it's one experience worth remembering all my life.

Mikee is surprisingly, a really down-to-earth, friendly and humble person. I used to think that celebrities would most likely turn arrogant once they become famous. Well, at least Mikee is one exception. More details of our interview will be released once I finish the feature article starring Mikee. But one thing's for sure, Mikee is one funny, smart, and really sociable person. He's definitely one person worth knowing outside the TV!

"You can never please everyone." Gosh Mikee you took the words right out of my mouth! Aydol!!!