Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm hurt. Why? Cause I figured that not many people give a care about my blog. Yah, I ask people to visit, to tag whatever chuva chuva... but some ignore, while others tag without even reading my entries. Well, face it Honey Lynne, you're just not FAMOUS or CATCHY enough for people to be interested with your life. Anyway, who cares?! A blog is a blog. You just write on and on for the sake of stress relief or whatever, and you don't really give a damn what other people think, and if they care at all or not.

It's just lately when I realized that writing has become my passion. Since second year, I started my first ever fanfic with Steffi. Well, sure I went on hiatus for two years, but that's because of schoolwork and not because I got tired of writing. I'm really more of a thinker-writer. I usually give my writing a lot of thought before actually laying them down on writing. That is why it took me two years to finally grasp the plot of my story and continue it last summer. Haha.. guess what?! I'm on hiatus again, cause I haven't thought of HOW to end the story. In the meantime, I'm expressing my need to write on my blog. As you can see I'm posting more often than usual.

Blogging really is relieving sometimes. When I'm feeling extremely down, like now, I feel the urge to write. I just hate days without school. Quite ironical to my outburst yesterday when the news came out that there won't be classes today. "Woohoo! No classes!" I was the announcer in our family last night. Yet now, yah, sulking me again. I wanna watch bleach, but my head aches if I wear the earphones for too long, and I'm quite pissed off by the pop-ups that appear suddenly in the middle of the video. I wanna learn Java, but the day is almost over and I haven't even opened the book sitting just beside me now. I hate this feeling of down-ness and sulkiness everytime I'm stuck in the house. But I also hate going to school tomorrow. What irony, yes I know. I AM born that way. So, face it! You're a fickle prick Honey!

I'm extremely moody today.... boohoo! *You should have already realized earlier.*