Monday, July 17, 2006

My first experience with anime was, sadly, today. Yes, after 17 years of childhood long past, today was the first time I watched an anime show. Guess what? It's Bleach, and I'm actually getting addicted to it already. Thanks to Ram... grrr.... hihi... Anyway, the show's pretty good anyway. Perhaps, it's the theme that caught my interest. Whatever, I AM going to watch every single episode of that... haha... But before everything else... *buries head in math notebook*

I saw Jerry today, along the SEC benches. I couldn't help but curse when I saw him. *God forgive me!* I was really surprised though. It's been a really long time since I last saw him. But that once fiery passion had FINALLY died away. When I saw him a while ago, it was only a feeling of utter bewilderment, and nothing else. Sob. Does that mean I've really changed prospect...


again?!