Monday, July 31, 2006

Last Saturday was Che-che's debut. I was really surprised when she texted me that I was to be her 18 candles. I was even more surprised on Saturday when I found out that I was the only one among her 18 candles who wasn't part of her barkada. I was really touched. I mean, Che and I are really good friends. We started out as seatmates, we weren't really that open to each other then since it was the first time we became classmates. Eventually though, we shared many similar thoughts and, that's how our friendship started. But of course, I still have my own barkada, Tidibur and she has her own Jabbs n Mills, and so it never occured to me that I was actually worthy enough to be her 18 candles. Frankly though, Che-che is one of my most treasured friends as well. Her innocent childishness and sweetness sure are worth reminiscing until now. She is one living proof of a filial daughter and a rich person who still knows the meaning of being thrifty. I'm really thankful that I was given the chance to meet Che during my last year in highschool. We may not be seeing each other anymore, but our friendship will certainly maintain as long as we live.

I miss my highschool friends...!!!