Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm back with JJ. LOL. I remembered how I fell in love with his voice when I was still a sophie back in high school. Eventually, he drifted away when I decided to get serious with my studies again. Well, he must have missed this fan of his. Yesterday, I got my new glasses. Then we were on our way to eat lunch when we passed by a small Chinese shop selling DVDs and CDs. I was really pissed at that time and was walking really fast because of the heat, but I instantly stopped my tracks when I caught sight of that shop at the corner of my eye. It's been so long since the last time I went to China to update my song lists. And my favorite downloading site failed me, so you can say I've been Chinese-songs deprived for two years. Mom was interested too, so we both went into without another word. (Yah, Pa was forced to go in with us too. XP) Here's what happened:

Ma: Zong Yi (that's my Chinese name), go check out if they have good artists with new albums.
Me: Sure. More than glad to do so. (stupid grin plastered across my face)
Me (to myself): SHE, eew. New band, eew. Mayday, coolie! Jay Chou, eew. Andy Lau, oldie. David Tao, kewl! Err... wats this?

There was another CD that fell of the rack as I pulled out David Tao's album. When I picked it up, to my greatest delight, it was JJ's latest album! JJ's doing his miracles again. XP

All the time until we got home, I didn't let go of JJ's CD. (Well besides the time I ate lunch. LOL) I played the CD the moment I turned on my computer. Yes, JJ never fails to pull at my heart strings. XP