Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today was the Celadon ball, yes, I can't believe I'm actually one of the Most Outstanding Member in the Externals Department. hehe... the trip to Valle Verde 6 was hilarious. Charles was behind the wheel and the three of us, Charles, Nicole and me were fumbling with the map all through the trip. Well, after backing into a walkway which later on led to the incident that I will talk about later, we finally found the Valle Verde 6 clubhouse.

The food was great! Nicole and I had a second round. XP It was a good thing I didn't have any food in my mouth when my name was called, it was so unexpected. Then Charles tricked me into drinking a glass of Sprite, with vodka in it. It was so strong a drink, my head still hurts until now. Then I also had a few sips of beer. Keith finished the rest of my drink, which caused him and Charles to speak a lot of foolishness. XP

We went home after the Celadon choir performance. Charles drove again, with his driver sitting beside him, just in case he passes out because of too much alcohol. That was when we realized that one of the tires was flat, particularly the tire that hit the walkway hours ago. So, we had to stop at a gas station across Greenhills to have the tire changed. Funny how things always happen when I ride Charles' car. The last time he got caught for beating the red light, and now this, hilarious. XP

Then we were homebound, my head still hurts, but it was a really enjoyable night. XP Thanks Charles, Keith, and Celadon, my family in Ateneo indeed! XP