Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tomorrow is the last day of my first week of classes. As of now, I'm really, really enjoying my summer classes. I just hope my interest stays with me for the rest of the term, and the workload of each class will remain as reasonable as possible. XP

I'm finally learning how to speak Nihonggo. Well, takes some time for me to decipher each letter, but I guess I'll improve through constant practice. Psych class is just as interesting as it could get. I remember my classes with Ma'am Kara and that just drives me more to take my Psych class seriously.

I attended the 40th AJSS opening yesterday. I saw Cybill again! XP There are 72 participants again this year. There faces remind me of ours the first time we gathered in that freezing Escaler Hall. It surprises me sometimes how time flies so fast. Two years ago, as I sat among my AJSS classmates in Escaler Hall for our graduation, studying in Ateneo was just a dream, a goal I promised myself to work hard for. Now two years after, I'm finally in! Needless to say, I've gone through a lot to have gotten this far, but at least as for now, I haven't regretted a single bit, yet. XP