Saturday, April 21, 2007

I just got home from our EXTrated Plansem. Yup, it was the greatest overnight I had. XP I can't believe I'm officially an Externals manager already. And yes, I got the project I've always wanted: Celadon Week. Kumusta naman? Good luck to Kirsten and me!

During Plansem, the EXTrated managers had lots of bonding time, and exclusive sabaw moments courtesy of Francis. I now see the reason why Aidz and Je insisted that as much as possible, we could have an overnight plansem at someone's house. Well, thanks to Lence, we had a really, really great time at his place. From Friday afternoon straight till Saturday morning, we were temporarily separated from the summer heat of the outside. XP And who could forget our amazing Mcdo moments? XP Overnight can really increase the bond in the group involved. In just one night, we played poker, played O2 Jam, watched YouTube videos, ate junk food and simply chatted the night away. I can't wait for Formsem already. I bet there will be more fun in store for us, since we'll be meeting all of Celadon's managers by then.Who knows? There might be beer, and that definitely spells F-U-N!!!