Thursday, April 05, 2007

I need a life...

well, at least a summer life.

A bit of flashback on what I've been doing for the past few days of my mini-summer break:

March 30.after 9:30 AM
- official start of my summer vacation
- went to DLSU to visit my berks XP
- buffet dinner courtesy of Jona, gained a lot of weight, buffet eh sayang XP
- one episode of MG with my cuz

March 31
- played Lego Star Wars with my cuz the whole day

April 1
- family day
- ate at Chili's, gained more weight, got a sudden addiction to crayons XP
- watched Constantine DVD, gained weight because of Doritos

April 2
- Celadon Rouge XP
- didn't gain much weight, but got meself a splitting headache, courtesy of Charles XP
- hilarious night (read previous post)

April 3
- fixed all my files in my laptop, now they're all in folders XP
- updated my photos in my Multiply site

April 4 (that's TODAY!)
- went to the temple for a special celebration
- slept the whole afternoon
- blogging again XP

WoW! How fruitful <--- insert sarcastic tone here. I need a job, or a hobby. If all else fails, I need summer classes! Eeck! I'm desperately bored! and tired!