Thursday, May 03, 2007

Last April 30, I went on a roadtrip with my father to Binan, Laguna. It was my uncle and cousin's birthday celebration and since mom was busy, I had to represent her for the occasion. Undoubtedly, I fell asleep on our way there. It was a really long trip, took us two hours just to get there because of the heavy traffic along Alabang. When we finally got there, turned out that many of our family members have not arrived yet. Pa and I helped ourselves to the buffet table, I went there twice. XP Then I was really, really bored. Good thing my aunt brought her laptop with her, although there was no WiFi Access, my cousin and I kept ourselves busy by playing the card games available in Windows. At the same time, I got in touch with my Chinese fangirl self. We got home at around 12 midnight. I was dog tired. But sometimes, it just feels great to be reunited with relatives and simply keeping in touch with the old me. XP