Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I woke up at 5 am today. For what you may ask? Enlistment that's what. Summer classes are over but the first sem is fast approaching. A part of me really wants to get back to school. I tell you, life at home is really, really boring. But hell knows what lies ahead of me this school year. Pressure man, pressure. Anyway, I pretty much like my schedule for the next school year, but, oh well, who knows what's gonna happen? One thing's for sure though, I'd be spending a lot of time in the Celadon room, CompSAT room, Rizal lib or Matteo. Then, there's the problem of getting to school and back. My schedule's different from last year and since I'm a "squatter", I really can't expect my family to adjust with my new schedule. Oh well, poor me.

Lately, I've been feeling a lot more neglected and ignored, I dunno why. >.< Watching Goal! today sort of brightened up my day. Thanks to Nicole! Besides the really hot lead, Kuno Becker, this movie is one of those like Coach Carter, Honey and You Got Served. Reminds me how much I miss playing futsal, my futsal shoes, shin guards and socks all shunned behind the closet. Oh yah, and did I mention that Kuno Becker is a hottie? He reminds me a lot of Chad Michael Murray. Maybe I really like guys who are bald. Hmmm... oh and Kuno Becker was dreamy. How many times have I said that? XP Really, you should watch the movie if you still haven't.



Kuno Becker is <3!