Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My cousin got married last Sunday. The wedding was held at the church near MOA. It was my first time to go in there and I really think it's a nice, cozy place. I was one of the secondary sponsors, cord sponsor to be exact. Basically, all I had to do was to place the cord on the wedded couple. But afterward, I had more stuff to do.

Since they didn't call for a wedding planner, it was my cousin (the groom's younger sister) who was in charge of everything. The two of us had to go to the restaurant an hour earlier to make the final preparations. I was later assigned to the entrance, along with another secondary sponsor from the bride's side, to let people sign in the couple's dedication book.

The funniest part in the dinner was when my name was called, along with my cousin's office mates, to have a picture with the newly-weds. I was surprised and I thought they called my name by mistake, but a look from cousin told me it wasn't. So I went on stage, 3 ladies and 3 guys took a group picture with the couple. Then another 6 people were called, one of them was my older girl cousin. Seeing that it was just a picture taking, she went on stage without hesitation. After the picture taking though, the emcee suddenly announced: "Congratulations! You six are the chosen singles to play our game tonight!" My girl cousin's face was priceless. She was shocked, while I on the other hand couldn't stop laughing. I was so lucky I wasn't chosen for the game. HARHAR. Anyway, I still haven't asked my cousin why he included my name in the list, since I just turned 18?!

LOL, does that mean I can have a boyfriend now? XP