Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So much for dreams...

I saw him a while ago, and talked to him. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I think I actually "liked" him. He was so cute in his picture! XP *SCREAM!* Perhaps Sher was right, maybe my dream was hinting me that he is the right guy for me, although frankly, he's the last person I'd expect to be my boyfriend.

1. He's shorter than me.
2. He's sexier than me. (by sexy, I mean sexy = thin; not sexy = hot)
3. He's definitely UN-likable, well, there are a lot of other cuties cuter than him.
4. Ack! He's shorter than me! Why do I have to be so tall?! *sob*

After reading the fourth statement I realized that I'm actually falling for him. I've always wanted to be tall and I'll never regret it, unless of course someone I REALLY REALLY like is shorter than me.

Ooohh... so does that mean I really like him? Ack! I dunno!!!