Monday, February 19, 2007

are dreams real?

That's one heck of wacky dream if you ask me.

Nights ago, I had the wackiest dream of my life. It was really late and I was on my way home. Well, turns out that my "home" was actually a dorm along Katipunan, and surprisingly, someone was with me. I'd rather stop talking about it now, cause there were a lot of mushy things after that. To cut the long story short, he was a guy, I know him, and I never expected him to be in that sort of relationship with me.

I have no idea how it came to be that he had such an "intimate" relationship with me in my dream. I mean, hello, I just knew him last Monday and what's more, he really isn't my type of guy. Not that I don't like him, I would want to know him better as friends, but it never occurred to me to like him like I do with Johnny Depp or any other crush.

Well, after I had that nasty dream, the hairs at the back of my neck would stand up everytime I see him at school. Gawd, so much for being friends. Now I'm getting the shivers and the goose pimples everytime I meet him, or when he talks to me.(You see, I've already lost my initiative to talk to him. *boo*) The mere image of him reminds me of that dream, or should I say nightmare? Although it's not much of a nightmare because I wasn't scared, just... kilig or more of, frightened.

Frightened? Yes. I've always imagined myself marrying a well-off guy who I really love, like Ehlo Huang or Wilber Pan. Well yah, they are mere illusions, and I always believed that I WILL find Mr. Right someday. That dream sort of woke me up from my senses, telling me that, "Woah! He's not the Mr. Right I was expecting. But what if he really is?"

Then last weekend, something came up between the two of us that was totally unexpected. That teasing could have been a simple joke for my friends and him, but for me, who actually dreamed of a "special" relationship between the two of us, I thought of a lot more than just fun out of that joke, but actually a teensy bit of seriousness.

Wait a minute, well it IS just a dream. So why should I take it seriously? But hey, I AM taking it seriously. *boo*