Saturday, February 24, 2007

And then I got addicted to Heroes...

Basically, I went to school today just to attend two classes: English and Lit. I slept at 2 in the morning and woke up at 7 am to study for our really, really long test in Lit. I was late for class this morning, but the Lit LT went pretty much okay. XP So the efforts are worth it.

Then, I hang out at the Celadon room; yes, I've been hanging out there a lot lately. Retch started bugging me with his "principles in life" which was disgusting but interesting at the same time. XP When he finally spared me (he still had class), I watched Heroes with Lihan through Hector's laptop. Now, I'm totally addicted to it! Battleship put aside, Heroes is the priority! (this is your fault Lihan! XP) Oh, and I completely forgot about our block eat out at Shakey's! (Sorry Nmates!)

Later in the evening, I met up with my old high school friends for Presy's birthday party. It was really fun getting together again. Aydol ko na si Paul! How did he get so thin? Huhu... I want to be thin too...