Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Before indulging myself with Battleship... (hmm... "indulging" just isn't the right word XP)

... time to blog.

I got a B+ for my Filipino paper! Yes! That's probably the highest score I got from Filipino, and perhaps the highest score I'm ever going to get from Filipino, although I sure hope not. Time to do the Yahoo! yodel, YAHOOOO!!!

I've improved, Coach Asajar said. Well, I hope it's true.*fingers crossed* Tumble turn is killing me, so is diving. But freestyle and breast stroke rocks!!! XP

I really, really hope we don't have CS tomorrow, gives me more time to sleep *cough cough* I mean do my Battleship. XP I hope Mum's gonna allow me to bring my laptop tomorrow. Sigh. It's times like these that I really wish I have my own car, and I can drive.

Back to Battleship... XP