Monday, June 19, 2006

Well, first day wasn't so bad. I like Ma'am Didit! I always thought she looked like Bibi!!! Really cute! Then the English diagnostic was like... duh! I even fell asleep in the middle of the test. *haha... so Honey-like*

Lunch time was like whoa...crowded. I had a really great time with my blockmates. I pity Matt so much. He was the center of discussion among us girls since he was the only guy in the table. Then we were practicing John's traditional greeting. *in a really deep voice* "Hey blockmate!"

Math was pretty much okay. There was one guy who stormed into our class and later realized that he entered the wrong class! haha... He looked a lot like Osmond. Too bad it wasn't him, or else it would be a great joke! haha... Oops, sorry Os!

After class, Meklot, Kim, Matt and I hang out at the, guess where, LIBRARY! Yah we were like so nerdy but the library was cool, woohoo aircon! But soon enough, block N-ers couldn't stand the silence of the library so we left.

Poor Matt, we just wouldn't stop teasing him, haha... Peace out Matt!