Sunday, June 25, 2006

No words could fully describe the situation. In short, it was definitely terrifying. The sounds of the men barging in, the children crying; there were shouts, cries, wails, and there was blood. There was blood shed as injustice swept through the place of crime. You want to hide, but there's no place to hide where they can't find you. You want to run, but there's no way to run to where they can't follow you. There was no escape, and you are stuck there, feeling alone and worthless. But over all, it was horrifying, the sight of blood tormented me the whole night. Could it have happened to me, could things have gone worse, will today be the same again? I am greatly troubled. There's not much I can do; there's nothing I want to do. Suddenly, the desire to do something worthwhile had vanished, replaced by an urge to retaliate, to curse them one by one. God help me, is there another way? Should things have evolved to this stage? Is there a better and more effective way, to find...





Peace?