Friday, June 16, 2006

thinking of you

Alright, I'm saying this now. Currently, I'm crushing on someone... and I mean a major crush. Gosh, I can't believe I'm falling for him, even though he's a lot shorter than me and I don't know him that well either. But since that instant when I saw him, I was entirely captivated by his charming smile and his eyes, oh his eyes could talk, really. Since then, I can't stop staring at him. Oh my, he must think I'm a lunatic or something but wadahek?! I can't take my eyes off him!!! To those who would probably know whom I'm talking about, please, just keep them to yourselves. It's just a crush anyway and... I think he's got a girlfriend. GASP. Well, keep on dreaming Honey. Only a miracle could make him grow 2 inches taller than you and get him to notice you.

Then there's this other guy. Well, at least I know his course and what year he is in. Thanks to a friend, I also know his name! He's really cool, cute and smart I think, considering the course he's taking. He's also got this smile that could melt my heart completely. Sigh. Problem is, I don't think he'd ever bother noticing me anyway. I'm not the kind of girl who's got enough guts to befriend him. Just a hi or hello would send me scampering away from him and screaming at the top of my voice. Sadly, cute guys don't like unpretty and brainy girls like me. Not that I'm saying I'm unpretty and brainy but, isn't that what everyone thinks of me??

Gosh, why should I fall for cute guys? I'm always telling myself that I don't qualify their "standards" yet I just keep falling and falling even deeper. Now I truly understand how Meklot is feeling. Just as I've always told myself, it's easy to love someone, but don't expect him to love you the way you love him. What's worse, oyu can't even just walk in front of him and tell him your feelings. There's so much love in my heart trying to burst out of their shell but I just can't let them out. I don't want to fall for the wrong person and get my heart broken. I've had enough bad experiences mind you. But golly, I can't shake off their faces and their smiles off my mind. Sob, reality hurts.