Friday, June 16, 2006

the Ateneo way begins...

The most expected ORSEM is finally over. Indeed, no other university does it the way ADMU does. I really enjoyed these three, fun-filled days with my blockmates and my friends. The happiest thing that happened to me was to meet my friends from the China tour I attended back when I was in Grade 6. It felt so amazing to meet people you haven't seen for 5 years, and they seem so different and at the same time so familiar. Funny how we would stare at each other and suddenly realizing that he or she was a friend you held on to on that memorable day of May 13, 2002 when we parted ways.


The next happiest thing, is that I met lots of new friends. I was really nervous about this whole ORSEM thing. I thought I wouldn't know anyone there and I would feel out of place. Turned out I was wrong after all. I really enjoyed the company of my blockmates in CS and my English blockmates. Of course, these wonderful and fun moments wouldn't be "wonderful and fun" without our amazingly wacky and enthusiastic TNTs: Iwel, Aisa, Kat and Trish. Don't forget our equally wacky LOGs: Jay, Issa and Pau. Especially Kat and Pau, without them, I guess block R18 wouldn't be as "wholesome" and enjoying as it already is.


Registration is today and I can now proudly say that I am an Atenean! I'm blue blood through and through... woohoo! One thing worries me though, and that's none other than my course. Can I get through it alive? Can I survive it? I just hope I can...


As of now, my mind is filled with... let's say "other" stuff. *sigh*