Wednesday, June 21, 2006

happy... shalalala...

The day started out bad. I was late for like 5 minutes! I just hope Maam Didit wouldn't mind... boohoo! It's the LRT's fault, imagine experiencing "sudden" technical difficulty. *sob* You failed me!!!!! *dramatic huh?!*

Anyway, today is yet another happy day. Why? That's because I saw both Tom and Jerry *wow! how funny they sound when said together* a while ago at the caf. If only I could, I would be screaming like h*ll seeing them there! Then the next exciting was also during lunch at the caf when some blue babble applicants *I think* were showing live performances for the lunch show. Go Jelvin! haha...

Suddenly, I felt so proud to be an Atenean at last. I dunno why but after three days living the life of an Atenean, I am seriously very happy. Since summer 2005 when I spent over a month at ADMU for the AJSS, I told myself: "I'm not going to any other university besides Ateneo!" Well yah, there were complications, but now, I'm finally in! That feeling of happiness and satisfaction probably no one would understand. Thank God I'm an Atenean! Go 'teneo!!!