Wednesday, April 12, 2006

wazzup?

Gosh it really has been a long time since I've written in my blog. Well, here it is! The last time, I was still a student struggling through the challenges of fourth year. Now, I'm a college girl, all right! Guess what? It's summer and luckily, I got myself a summer job... cool isn't it? Besides that, I'm proud to say that I've done a lot of things during the vacation.

1) I updated in my blog! (tiff k. - finally...!)
2) I'm writing my own story, or should I say continuing my story after abandoning it for two years. Check it out here.
3) I'm learning how to bike, but still in the process of learning.
4) Besides my summer job, i found a tutoring job as well. All thanks to Jman!
5) I'm finally getting acquainted with the new technology! To prepare myself for my course, I'm getting myself used to photoshop, websites and even cellphone functions.

Well, that's about what I've been busy with for the past few weeks. My job actually occupied my time from 5pm until midnight, if I'm lucky. Sometimes, we'll be finished way past midnight, at around 3 in the am! But it's fun anyway: I've made friends, learned lots of things too. When I'm not working, I'll be either doing the things I wrote above, or just stuffing myself with food or watching TV. Seriously, I love summer time, just forget the heat,alright? hehe!