Friday, April 14, 2006

holiday

Yesterday was a great holiday for me. I finally had a chance to get out of my box and into the outdoors. Know I now how two weeks of computer work can drive me crazy. The whole family went to Orchard resort. It just wasn't my day because while my cousins were spending their time in the pool, I was stuck with nothing to do but Sudoku. Anyway, it's pretty cool, you guys should try it sometime. I also had a great time playing badminton. I sweat a lot, and that's half good and half bad. Well, the trip was worth it because it feels just great for me to be in the outdoors: some fresh air and more free time.

The best part was dinner, which was a buffet at Hyatt! I really love buffets. *slurp* I finally had the chance to enjoy a whole platter of raw salmon deeped in wasabi and soy sauce. That's my all time favorite. Then I managed to nick some chocolate balls. haha... They were too delicious to be left there! Gosh, I don't think I'll be able to eat at another buffet for a few weeks. The cappucino was terrific too. I just love caffeine. hehe... Maybe some day, you guys can try out the food there. Tell you what, you'll never regret it!

Well, today was another holiday but I just spent it at home watching DVD with my cousins. Zathura is a good movie. I feel like wanting to watch Jumanji again! Urgh, better wait till next time.

By tomorrow, it's work again. Well, I kinda miss work too. Seriously, staying idle too long can be boring too. I can't wait for April 19! I'm going to meet my AJSS friends again and we're going to Gateway. I'm so excited! Hope I'll be done with my new chapter by then so I can enjoy my day-off. Well got to go. Author at work!