Tuesday, April 18, 2006

wadahek?!

Yesterday was a really busy day for me. Of course, it was what I've been looking forward to last week, a really busy working day. I'm not complaining of course; personally, I enjoy working. On the other hand though, more work would mean less time to write my new chapter. Anyway, I'll try my best to write. Since my story is finally reaching its height, I wouldn't give up on it now.


I skipped work today because I had a really important appointment. Guess what? I got a new haircut! haha... Will you be suprised to see me!! nyahaha... *evil laugh with wink wink* I can't wait to see my friends' faces tomorrow, not to mention my barkada's faces... because I was surprised myself when I looked at the mirror! My relatives were surprised by the sudden... change. Well, wadahek?! haha... It's worth a laugh! *rotfl*


I can't wait for tomorrow! haha...I can finally see my co-nerd friends again! haha... What's more, I'm back to Ateneo. "Welcome to the Ateneo!!!" haha... It's the best thing that ever happened to me!