Sunday, April 16, 2006

Marco Polo... *dang*

Guess what? I was supposed to finish the new chapter yesterday, unfortunately, my uncle seemed to have read my mind and he gave me work. Well, not that I'm complaining of course (I practically LOVE my work!) but my story was calling me... *dramatic action*

Anyway, I've finished the new chapter today woohoo! Check it out guys! A simple comment or review will do, I just want to know what you think about my story. About the new story, we'll see about that maybe... next week?! hehe... yah I know I'm a procrastinator.

Today didn't seem much like Sunday, except of course for the fact that I did our family's Sunday routine that is going to the temple. Well, maybe because I had too many holidays last week that Sunday just didn't seem much like a holiday anymore! True enough though, I really spent a great time during my "holiday". R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N, that's what I'm talking about: chat, blog, chat, story, chat, little work, chat, games, chat, eat, chat, TV, chat... kewl huh?! But talk about the heat, whew it's driving me crazy!!! *tears away the hair like cartoons do* How I wish I could be somewhere cold, like Antarctica perhaps?! nyahaha... that would be awesome! I can finally get the chance to see a penguin! a polar bear! waw... I wonder if sabertigers still exist. I would definitely want to see one. I just love it after watching "Ice Age 2".

Well, so much about Antarctica. Reality check, I'm still stuck in tropical Philippines. *sigh* Sweat, eew. If it helps to lose weight, I don't mind but when it comes out because of extreme heat, then I've had enough!!! Argh!

Check out my story okay?! haha...

PS. If you're wondering about my title, blame it on him! *points a shaking finger towards an innocent-looking, but not innocent-at-all Bentley Cheng* If it hadn't been for Babee bugging me with Marco Polo, it wouldn't have stuck in my head for no good reason. *sigh* So much for LSS - "Last Song Syndrome". Now it's "Last Word Syndrome". Grrr....