Friday, January 19, 2007

I feel...

old.

doh.

Yes. Today is my 18th birthday. The day started out great. I woke up with 7 birthday messages waiting for me. XP Even the people I least expected greeted me.

I was on my way to the trike station when I received my first birthday gift: McDo ampao. Ten steps away, I met another McDo personnel who gave me my second birthday gift: McDo ampao. McDonardo has finally seen my efforts and has decided to award me for my loyalty!

We were given a CS project to work on. I thought that day was never going to happen but well it did. I'm supposed to be doing that now instead of blogging, but heck! XP Kim gave me my third birthday gift: a stuffed bear. Matt couldn't stop singing the birthday song. Mek and Matt even made a joke out of it. (Matt: you could consider a career as megaphone in the future. XP)

My english block was just as thoughtful, especially with my family there. XP The library tour was boring, so was Lit class.

Lunch time I got my fourth gift: Sher bought me choco mousse! Even Mek ate. XP There was nothing left in the box before the hour was over.

Time droned on and I was home before you can say: "Happy birthday Honeeyyyyy!" (that was a joke) It was dark when I got home. After dinner, was my fifth and final gift: Pa, Ma, my uncle, my aunt and my five cute cousins singing the birthday song for me over an ice cream cake my uncle and aunt bought for me. That was the best moment of my life.

No candles. No icing. Just me, my family and ice cream. What more can I wish for? XP