Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas vacation journal Part.2

Day.7 12.27
We attended yet another party. My godparents came from Singapore and so my parents and their friends arranged a reunion just for them. There were lots of food, and chocolates from Singapore. I drank some Bailey and got sickening red right after. Two of my cousins tagged along too and they enjoyed performing in front of the grown-ups, and get gifts and kisses after of course. Then when the grown-ups got tired of them, I taught them how to be camwhorers! hehe... yep, we took lotsa pictures. We got home 2 in the morning. Whoah ain't that EARLY?!

Day.8 12.28
Well, my "date" with Sharm didn't push through; it was too last-minute I guess. So I got back to working since my uncle needed more hands since its December and I didn't have anything to do. We ended at around 12 mn and so I went back to bed right after. Oh did I say right after? Yah, I meant right after I worked, got online, chatted with friends, learned from Sharm that she can't make it again tomorrow, listened to music, watched some TV, ate some junk food and took a bath. XP I ended up sleeping at around 2:30 in the morning. WHEW!

Day. 9 12.29
So, I learned I couldn't make it to Mika's birthday either. And Sir Yol's words were really tugging at my ear. I finally persuaded my mom to accompany me to the nearest mall, which is SM of course, to watch a film-fest movie, since she didn't want me to go alone. We watched "Matakot Ka Sa Karma" which is not really "nakakatakot" at all, but it was nice. XP Then, we went late-Christmas shopping for gifts for my cousins. When we got home, I proceeded to working at once, completely forgetting about my empty stomach till around 10 pm. Before we hit the bunks, mom and I watched another movie DVD "Open Water". It was so boring, DON'T watch it!!!

Day.10 12.30
Wow! It's been some time since I've played Domino, not to mention the kiddie version of Domino, you know, the ones where all you have to do was match the faces of... well for this instance, Winnie the Pooh and his gang. Yep, I sure got tired of playing that, under the persistence of my cousin. Then in the afternoon we watched "Herbie Fully Loaded". Haha... it's silly but I kinda wished I had a car like that! Then another movie before bed. "Flight 93", almost killed me. Ack!

Day.11 12.31
New Year's Eve! After our usual Sunday family rituals, then another round of Domino, and lotsa lotsa food, we're all set for the fireworks. Well, I got hit by fireworks, AGAIN. Last year I got hit at my ankle, then I discovered (well, at least I thought I did) that I had better leg coordination that year. This year, I got hit on the forehead, does that mean I grow taller?! haha... Happy New Year everyone!

Day.12 1.1.07!
Happe Happe Nu Yer! haha... got kinda drunk from last night. *Hey! that was just two gulps of red wine!* We attended another party (haha... I think I'm starting to become a frequent party-goer) this time at my godfather's house. It was a despedida party for my godparents' who are leaving for Singapore tomorrow. How I wish I could go with them! *Hmm... the luggage looks big. Ack! When did I become this fat?!* I watched my godfather's sons playing PS2, made me want a PSP really badly.... It was a fun fun day overall, made lots of friends too! Slept at 2:30 pm. (Hmm.. improvement.)