Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I wanted to share something very funny that happened to me today.

This morning, during my break before Math class, Danna. Mika and I went to the Meccamall bazaar. There were lots of good and exotic stuff there so I highly invite everyone to go. :p Anyway, back to my story. I went into this booth and saw a display of "Unbreakable Headbands". I was curious, so I asked the shop keeper about it.

Shopkeeper: Eto Ma'am oh. Di siya napuputol. (bending the headband back and forth like it were made of rubber)
Honey: Oooohhh... Magkano?
Shopkeeer: 50 pesos lang ho. (still bending the headband back and forth)
*SNAP*
(Honey and shopkeeper looks down at a headband broken into two pieces)
Shopkeeper: Hala! Ate magkano ba to? (to herself) Naku babayaran ko pa to!
(Honey creeps away of the stall.)

There you have it. Poor girl. She scared away her customers and she still has to pay for the broken headband. Tsk tsk.