Saturday, November 04, 2006

The fairy tale is finally over. Well, though it was a happy ending, it wasn't really my idea of a fairy tale ending. Anyway, what's important was everyone found their true love in the end. Sigh. Makes me want to search for my own true love as well. I'm still in senti mode, so I don't have much to say. So, I guess I'll just share some quotes/messages I received that really hit my emotions now.

We used to think that life is a fairytale: full of magic, exciting, vivid! But that was a long time ago. Now, we know that there's more to life than just "happily ever after". We've learned that we get wiser each day, and no fairy can lead us to a happy ending. We decide, we struggle, and somehow we begin to understand that we have the power to make each day better than yesterday.

And to add to that, we will soon realize that other people's happy ending doesn't have to be your happy ending too. As they say, be original, act yourself, and you'll definitely find your own happy ending.

Wow! I think I'm finally convincing myself. hehe... Hope I succeed! Wish me luck!