Thursday, November 23, 2006

Day by day, I'm really getting more and more addicted to Ehlo Huang. Well, in a way he can serve as my inspiration, so that's a good thing I guess. I mean, it's not as if I spend the whole afternoon searching and uploading his pics in Multiply when I should have been studying. *Cousin shoots a death glare at me* Okay, maybe I am doing that... haha... but, hey, since I want to meet Ehlo so badly, I'm gonna study real hard so I can be a superstar someday. And that includes 1. eating three normal meals a day, 2. no snacks, 3. no sweets, 4. exercise!, 5. go to the gym, 6. exercise more, 7. eat fruits and vegetables instead of rice, 8. don't pig out on food, 9. avoid buffets, 10. avoid attending debuts with buffets, 11. learn belly dancing?!, 12. still, exercise! :P

As for school, still normal stuff happens. But once in a while, weird things happen to me too. Just a few days ago I posted about a funny experience at the bazaar, I forgot to share another experience that happened on that same day.

After my swimming PE class, I changed and dashed off at once to the guidance office for my semester-ly guidance interview. After an hour of nothing but chit-chat with really cool Ma'am Mia, I passed by Xavier Hall hoping to hitch a ride home with a tricycle without having to walk to the tricycle stop outside SEC. I wasn't really lucky that time cause I didn't catch any passing trikes. So as I walked the long, grassy way from Xavier Hall to trike stop, I avoided walking on the grass because of my sandals, but I also avoided the cars zooming past me. I was avoiding one particular Expedition that I stepped onto the grass and I yelped as I saw what was lying just beside my foot. It was a frog! Well, more like a dead and upside down frog. It was SOOO disgusting. I almost barffed. Good thing I already digested my lunch. Eeww...

As for yesterday, it was definitely a hottah-hottah day. If Tom Hanks had survived his outcast days and landed in our university, he would think it was summer. Anyway, good thing I have my favorite blue cap with me. Well, there goes cap girl on her way home. She rides a trike to escape the dreadful heat. And as the trike zooms across long Katipunan road, a sudden wind blew against my face, and guess what? My cap flew away! Gad! Curse the trike for having a hole at the back, I watched sullenly as my cap flew away from me and got crushed by the car right behind the trike I was in. Sob. It was my favorite cap.... *still emo-ing over my cap*