Monday, March 05, 2007

To some who saw my status last night, I was really freaking out. I couldn't find my notecards for my English paper. Mind you, that's 30 notecards, and we had an assignment due today that needed them.

So what did freaking, panicking me do? Besides freaking out and panicking, I started to make new notercards. It was already 2 in the morning and I only made 11 notecards. I was hopeless. I even thought that they could have gotten mixed up with my grandma's stuff. But when we checked this morning, it wasn't there too.

I thought my only hope lies in the Celadon room, because that was the last place I was hanging out when I still had my notecards. But when I remembered that day when I saw Ted "spring cleaning" the room, I was disheartened. It's lost! All hope is lost!!!

I went to school sulking really really hard. It's 5 minutes to the bell but I still dropped by the Celadon room. Lots of people were already there. I looked around, feeling really hopeless. AL asked what I was looking for and I told her. There was nothing on the table. I bent down and rummaged through the stuff in a box near the door, and friggin hell did I saw them!!! Holy mackerel! I couldn't stop myself from doing the victory dance! Turns out I really forgot to bring them home, and it didn't got dumped into the trash too. I'm so happy, English didn't feel so boring after all. XP

And so I sing... "Happy sha lalala, it's so nice to be happy sha lalala..."XP