Saturday, March 03, 2007

I pigged out yesterday. It was my cousin's birthday and we had the traditional birthday noodles. I got home really tired from swimming, without eating any lunch at 5 in the afternoon. So, I asked my mom to prepare some noodles for me while I fixed my stuff. Lo and behold, mom gave me a bowl full of noodles, and a plate of rice with my favorite dish, black chicken. Don't be surprised. People of my culture treat it as a delicacy. XP I was so stuffed. Haven't eaten that much in weeks. I didn't eat dinner last night. Argh. But I was able to find some room in my stomach for a slice of Cinnamon Caramel ice cream cake for my little cuz. XP Delisyoso! Though my birthday cake was the best: a combination of yummy peanut butter and Reese chocolate!! What's the name? Witherspoon's Temptation. Rings a bell? XP