Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm definitely a frustrated programmer...

Last Wednesday, during our practice for the programming contest, it took the computer 20 minutes before it functioned properly. So naturally, I wasted 20 mins of my precious time to program.

Then on Friday, we had another practice. I was able to start programming when there was 25 minutes left. Not because I was late to arrive, but because it took a really long time for the computer to start running, and waiting for Eclipse and PC^2 to load took an even longer time. And the computer was running at turtle's pace.

On Saturday, the contest date itself, oh joy! My computer broke down again. At first, I thought it was merely moving at turtle's pace again. Then I realized that it wasn't running at all. I turned the computer off and on, it's still the same thing. Like what Lihan said:Bakit lagi na lang computer mo ang nasisira? Hay, di ko nga rin alam eh. Bad luck I guess. Nagmukhang tanga pa ako dahil wala ako nasagutan na problem. If only then knew it was the computer's fault... dang.

Anyway, Lihan's taking off for Japan tomorrow. Aww.. really gonna miss my oniichan, ahia and fourth groupmate in CS... XP See you next year Ahia! Hope you have fun in Japan... :D