Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hey, I just noticed not much people are visiting my blog. Boohoo...:( Do I have to start contests like what Meklot did? Anyway, I really haven't finished watching Frog Prince, but I think I'll soon file a divorce with JJ Lam, because now I'm falling in love with someone in 183 Club. Hehe... Although I was kidding about the divorce part, but I'm quite serious with the rest though. :P

Yes, yes I'm procrastinating again. A week of sembreak has passed and I haven't finished a single chapter. I certainly hope I could finish at least one after I finished watching Frog Prince. Lately, I've been busy searching and saving videos of 183 Club and 7 Flowers at You Tube. Wow, now I see the advantage of You Tube besides my No. 1 source of Bleach.

I've also been quite a nerd last week. Still no baked items because we haven't bought the necessary ingredients yet. So what was left to do was reading, sleeping, watching TV and Frog Prince, and surprisingly, studying! Sigh. I guess I am desperate...