Monday, September 04, 2006

Last Friday, Aaron and Joshua came to ADMU to visit me. I'm so glad to see them again, knowing that they came to visit me and disregarding, at the same time, the heck of a hands-on called Sudoku Checker. Anyway, seeing the two of them again reminds me of my wonderful high school life. Considering that I'm the only Powder and Tidibur in the Ateneo, I feel secluded, lonely, igonred, what else? Sometimes, I tell myself that I really should have studied in DLSU instead, but wouldn't I be putting my future into waste? Not that DLSU isn't a good enough university, but ADMU has always been my dream university. And since I was able to avail a scholarship here, why forsake the chance? Well, the Sudoku Checker kept me busy enough. I slept at 4:30 in the morning just to finish it. My father was surprised that I woke up earlier than him, not knowing that I was just about to sleep then. Then on Saturday, I attended Esme's debut. We've been friends since grade school and I'm really happy that we're still friends until now. I also got to meet Jiji, Jeatte, Jade and Xtian. Seeing Kaira was no big surprise at all, haha. On Sunday, my and my cousin cuties ate at Pizza Hut Bistro, our favorite restaurant next to Teriyaki Boy. Well, of course, we wouldn't miss a chance to have yet another pictorial. I think I'm starting to turn them into models! haha... I love my cousins.